Thursday, March 5, 2009

what became of me.....

I started out on SL in 11/07....haven't hit my 2 yr old SL self yet. Hahaha.  I found out about second life from a newspaper while I was taking the train home from work one night.  Me, being me and only that never anything else, had to just log on and try it.  I am one that loves video games and all things virtual.  I fell in love with SL from the beginning even thought I had no clue what to do or what I would find.  And boy did I find a lot!  One of the first places I stopped in was, yes, a camping spot!  I met some very different characters there, all fighting for a spot to camp for 2L every 10 min.  See, at this time I was still so very new at it that it didn't hit me there were so many other choices to make Lindens....it took me several months to branch out!  When I would get sick of the camping I would search for places I would be able to get freebs.  I thought I was in HEAVEN!  So many clothes, shoes and hairs....so little time - or so I thought.  When I did start wearing the shoes....I thought I was so cool...I wore the bling! I think I even did it from head to toe!  But what's even cuter...I wore the shoes with NO BASE! Hehehe...silly me...the shoes looked funny but I thought they were like that.

Since that time, I have grown....I have had my share of SL jobs....made several friends (who are very dear to me that I call them family) and I have made my share of enemies.  I have found those who only want to cyber.  And those who want to party.  I don't think I will ever step away from SL......

No comments:

Post a Comment